Gassen is thankful to the various vendors that have serviced our managed communities over the years. Gassen has a fiduciary responsibility to properly screen all vendors prior to authorizing service requests and bidding out contracts. In order to fulfill this responsibility, Gassen has signed up with a 3rd party vendor compliance firm named VIVE.
VIVE specializes in certifying vendors in the community management industry. Registration is required for all vendors to continue a relationship with Gassen . The registration process is streamlined and easy, taking less than 15 minutes and comes with a nominal annual fee.
What's required for registration?
Register with VIVE
- Corporate Information
- Trade & License Information
- Insurance Information
- Workman's Compensation Insurance of $100,000 to $500,000, depending on tier level
- Comprehensive General Liability and Property Damage Insurance of $500,000 to $1,000,000, depending on tier level
- Automobile Insurance of $100,000 to $500,000, depending on tier level
- Complete a W-9 & Vendor Agreement
- Pay Annual Fee
Vendor Benefits to Registering with VIVE:
| || |
- Increased exposure to Management Firm
- Easy search results for Management to select for bid opportunities
- Approval is good for entire portfolio of Management firm
| || |
- Level the playing field
- Reduced competition from unqualified vendors
| || |
Simple, Fast & Easy
- 15 minute process to register
- Approval is good for 12 months